Our interest rates are fixed for the term of the loan and range from 10.49% to 24.99% p.a. The interest rate which will apply to your loan will depend on a number of factors including:
- financial and other information you provide
- information provided from credit bureaus and other third parties
- your credit history
- whether your loan is for commercial or personal purposes
We’re a finance broker, which means we have access to a number of financial institutions. Please let us know if you’d like more information on the providers we use and their standard terms, fees and disclosure statements. This will be provided at no charge.
GREG TRASK FINANCIAL SERVICES (2013) LIMITED (FSP386326)
GREG TRASK FINANCIAL SERVICES LIMITED (FSP32301)
We are always looking for ways to improve our service to you. If something has gone wrong, we want to know.
Please send an email to email@example.com and tell us what has happened and how we can resolve matters. If you have any documents or correspondence that will help us understand your complaint, please attach them to the email.
When we receive your complaint, we will:
- acknowledge your complaint within 2 working days
- gather and evaluate information about your complaint
- respond to you within 14 working days.
If we cannot agree on how to resolve the complaint, you can contact Financial Services Complaints Limited (FSCL). FSCL are an independent, not-for-profit, external dispute resolution scheme approved by the Minister of Consumer Affairs.
FSCL’s service does not cost you anything and they will help resolve the complaint.
You can contact FSCL:
- by calling 0800 347 257
- by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
- through FSCL’s website: fscl.org.nz
- writing to:
PO Box 5967